With almost 40 years in Broadcasting both radio and TV, работа в москве Jack found his home hosting the morning show on WTCM FM in 1984. With his long tenure there, he holds the unofficial record for the longest-running www.jobitel.com morning show at one station in Michigan history, at 34 years.
PUBLIC OFFICE AND AFFILIATIONS
He has been involved with many local community efforts, active with the area’s veterans, served on the community corrections board and has worked with area law enforcement and fire departments. Along with his community involvement, Jack has volunteered with Child and Family Services of Northwest Michigan, Hospice of Michigan and coached high school softball for a dozen years.
Jack and his wife Robin have two adult daughters and one teenage son.
He is a graduate of the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Media.
Jack O’Malley was first elected to the Michigan House of Representatives in November 2018. He represents the Fighting101st District, which includes Leelanau, Benzie, Manistee and Mason counties.
Jack has been endorsed by many organizations including The Michigan Farm Bureau, The Small Business Assocation of Michigan, The Michigan Chamber of Commerce, Right to Life of Michigan, and The Police Officers Association of Michigan.
WHY VOTE FOR JACK O”MALLEY?
- 34 years as the morning voice of WTCM radio
- 24 years on Channel 9 & 10 hosting “Jack’s Journal” promoting all the great stories and personalities of Northern Michigan
- Jack’s not a politician or someone tainted by the ugly side of politics
- Jack’s got a good heart and genuine interest to help his community
- Jack’s running to help make Northern Michigan a better place to live, work and raise a family.